Tuesday, March 25, 2008

He is Risen


Handsome boys - all cleaned up!


It's Easter!!


Nona & Pa bunny gave us these precious beach bags and new swim suit outfits. Don't we look ready for summer!!? We got all kinds of goodies - WORD WORLD DVDs, Word World Tiger, glow worm, Thomas paint book, candy, COOKIES & much more......!
I am ready for the pool - Luke and Mommy are jealous of my BEAUTIFUL tan!!
I really like my new beach bag.

So much fun!!! Love my new swim outfit & have already watched my new Word World DVD 3 times!! Thank you Nona & Pa bunny.
This tissue paper is really cool.
Happy Easter!
Baba & Papa Bunny brought buckets of fun - new movies, play foam, bible song cds, lullaby cds, eggs field with candy and money, windmills, toys, art supplies and much more......!
A mini radio just for me?!? Cool - I will blast this all over the house for all to hear. It is really neat and I especially like the Spanish station on the loudest volume.
New movies :)!! Beatrix Potter series, 101 Dalmations and Dr. Seuss collection - this will keep me entertained for days.
Thank you Baba Bunny!!
Thank you Papa Bunny!
Easter weekend was a fun and eventful one around here! We had these wonderful Easter bunnies - Nona, Pa, Baba & Papa who gave Luke and Cade special treat bags and buckets. Then we went to a wonderful celebration party at church where we played in bounce houses, went to the petting zoo, got our face painted, went on an egg hunt and much more.... It was a great weekend to remember how blessed we are that Christ is indeed RISEN! The "stuff" is so fun, but He has given us so much more. And mama is excited that she can once again head back to Starbucks and Sonic. LENT was a long 40 days w/out my special caffeine treats :), but a sweet reminder of His tremendous sacrifice. One that I cannot fathom. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Casey and Company said...

How much fun! I love these pictures and to get a snapshot of your Easter! I'll look into blogging, Kristin! Hopefully it's not too hard:)
love you!

Rachel said...

K and Krew,

So glad you started a blog! I hope you don't mind that Aunt MK shared it with me. I will be visiting often! I love all of the pics -- the boys are growing so fast! Hard to believe Tanner and Cade will both be 1 year old in just a few months!

Hugs and love to all of you!