Monday, April 7, 2008

Cade, On the Move....


I am all over the place these days. Pulling up to any and everything I can get my hands on. I love looking out this window and banging, banging, banging... Mommy and Daddy say I am a strong dude & it is just a matter of time before I am letting go and taking off.

For now, I can get to things faster crawling..... here I go....

And I'm off to find the lamp cords or maybe something else that I shouldn't have... I crawl super fast and mommy finds me all over the place these days. Exploring is so much fun & Luke LOVES chasing after me. He is a great helper & likes to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing :). He gets especially bossy when I take his big boy toys.

3 comments:

Baba said...

Oh yes..the race is on! I could kiss his sweet cheeks off. Your days of taking it easy are over! Right? :) Just think it's the fun way to exercise & get a good work out.
Baba loves those boys!

Laurie said...

Cade!!
Look at your chubby cuteness! Love it~
Kristin- great to see you on blogger. It is so much fun!

derrickandamy said...

Hey Kristin,
I saw your post on the Janszen's blog. Your boys are adorable! Amy