Goodness, Gracious Me! Where has this year gone? It's amazing how fast he's grown & how he's changed overnight from a tiny baby to a little boy-man conquering the world. Okay...maybe not the world, but certainly Luke's big blue chair....and absolutely he has captured my heart with those big, bright, beautiful smiling brown eyes! Wish we could slow the racing of time and hold on to these special moments a little longer. Thanks so much for this wonderful blog for it does capture those sweet moments...memories to have for a lifetime. Happy 1st Birthday Cade! Love, Baba
My heart be still! I can't believe this year has gone by - a reminder to cherish every day we have with this beautiful child. I can't even tell you how much I enjoy the blog. It allows us to watch all the special moments that capture our hearts. Happy 1st birthday Cade! Love Nona
I am a Speech-Language Pathologist turned play-at-home mom. I love Sprinkles cupcakes, Starbucks Mochas, Sonic Vanilla Diet Cokes, anything Christmas, flip-flops, God's Word, laughter, sunshine, anything ADOPTION, the beach, my wonderful family, my two precious boys, my sweet hubby and most of all my Savior, Jesus!
Zephaniah 3:17 (NLT) "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with his songs."
3 comments:
Goodness, Gracious Me! Where has this year gone? It's amazing how fast he's grown & how he's changed overnight from a tiny baby to a little boy-man conquering the world. Okay...maybe not the world, but certainly Luke's big blue chair....and absolutely he has captured my heart with those big, bright, beautiful smiling brown eyes! Wish we could slow the racing of time and hold on to these special moments a little longer.
Thanks so much for this wonderful blog for it does capture those sweet moments...memories to have for a lifetime.
Happy 1st Birthday Cade!
Love,
Baba
My heart be still! I can't believe this year has gone by - a reminder to cherish every day we have with this beautiful child. I can't even tell you how much I enjoy the blog. It allows us to watch all the special moments that capture our hearts. Happy 1st birthday Cade!
Love
Nona
Wow! A year already. I can't believe it. What a great slideshow of his year. I love the cake pictures. Happy Birthday little man.
Post a Comment