YEAH LUKE! I loved your school pictures. Looks like it was a great first day! I know you're going to have so much fun in Ms. Pat's class. Can't wait to hear all about that cool classroom and your new friends. Praying for you every day. Much love and lots of hugs, Baba & Papa
WOW! What wonderful pictures. You looked so handsome for your first day at school. I know you will have lots of fun and make many new friends. Ms. Pat's class will be wonderful.
I am a Speech-Language Pathologist turned play-at-home mom. I love Sprinkles cupcakes, Starbucks Mochas, Sonic Vanilla Diet Cokes, anything Christmas, flip-flops, God's Word, laughter, sunshine, anything ADOPTION, the beach, my wonderful family, my two precious boys, my sweet hubby and most of all my Savior, Jesus!
Zephaniah 3:17 (NLT) "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with his songs."
3 comments:
YEAH LUKE! I loved your school pictures. Looks like it was a great first day! I know you're going to have so much fun in Ms. Pat's class. Can't wait to hear all about that cool classroom and your new friends.
Praying for you every day.
Much love and lots of hugs,
Baba & Papa
Kristin - those are priceless & precious pictures!! I love first day of school pics. Big hugs to you all. Love you!
WOW! What wonderful pictures. You looked so handsome for your first day at school. I know you will have lots of fun and make many new friends. Ms. Pat's class
will be wonderful.
Much love
Nona & Papa
Post a Comment