Thursday, November 20, 2008
Thanksgiving Feast
I am so thankful for my boys - all three of them! I feel so blessed to stay at home & raise my sons. It is my dream job. Today Luke had a Thanksgiving Feast at school and he was so excited for me to come & join him. Aren't the pictures of these little Indians so cute??! Leaving the feast all I could think of is how fun it is to go to preschool parties & spend this precious time with Luke. Sadly, I know there will be a day when my boys won't necessarily want me to come to their school "parties". And yes, I even know there will be a day when they won't think I am the coolest person in town or think that blogging about them is cool either :). But, for now I am going to soak this season of their lives up, blog all about them and thank God daily for these gifts that He has entrusted to me. I'm thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SOOOOOOO Sweet! I so did not know you had a blog...I saw it as a link on Debbies! Do you mind if I list it on mine??? Ours is www.giftsbygrace.blogspot.com
Ah! By take heart, after that coolness wears off, they will be praising in their hearts!
Proverbs 31....A godly woman~~
"...She always faces tomorrow with a smile.
When she speaks she has something worthwhile to say, and she always says it kindly.
She keeps an eye on everyone in her household, and keeps them all busy and productive. Her children respect and bless her; her husband joins in with words of praise:
"Many women have done wonderful things, but you've outclassed them all!" Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God.
Give her everything she deserves!
Festoon her life with praises!"
We are all blessed to be a part of Luke & Cade's life. They are gifts from above. And I brag...but their parents are pretty awesome, too!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Baba
It's too soon to start thinking about the days they might not publicly want you around.
Great pics. Luke makes an adorable Indian.
Post a Comment