I obviously skipped many months here on the blog, so I am backing up a bit...Sorry to those few readers who enjoy seeing pics of our kiddos. It has been a busy season. I need some tips from some of you who do such a fabulous job "keeping up" with your blogs. I love reading them. It takes me forever to simply get my pictures organized and downloaded & finding time for "typing" is rare :). Hopefully you will enjoy some updated pics of the boys from the past few months. God has been good to us and our holidays were packed full of fun, but we still found lots of time to just hang out at home which was really nice.We had so much fun with these scarves on those few cold days we have in Texas. I just love the addition of a scarf with any outfit. They are too fun!! And these are some of my favorite photos of the boys from the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment