Sunday, January 25, 2009

shelley's photography

Our dear friend Shelley took these pictures at her house.... Thanks Shelley! We love them.








5 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my goodness! All these pictures are adorable. I especially love the one of Cade on the chair. Too cute.

Did Amy give you the bear?

Anonymous said...

These just put a happy smile on my face all the live long day!
They should be Pottery Barn Kids or GapKids models...no I'm not being prejudice...
Baba has spoken!

Kristin said...

ok - i have messed up the comment section & now it makes me approve comments, didn't realize that. i will work on fixing it. i have somehow deleted some of the comments that were left too. i am so sorry, if you were one of those people, please send it back to me :), it was an accident. i have done some work on the blog and obviously screwed up some settings. forgive.
claudia, i think i messed up a comment from you cause i saw momof4dragons? now i can't find the comment. bummer. miss you guys. do you have a blog?

debbie, i have not gotten the bear yet, but can't wait. haven't seen amy yet. thank you soooo much.

Two Sisters said...

Hey Kristin,
I am so glad I found your blog:). Your boys are adorable and you look just as beautiful as I remember! I'll be back!
Jana (A)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! They are so big! And you look beautiful Kris!