Sitting proud and tall in this big boy chair with my cup of cereal.....I'm so cute my mommy is taking some pictures of me...
See I can eat this just like my big brother. I don't need lids or high chairs. I am so happy to have this cup of cereal....
Wait, I have an idea!!
I think it would make for a more entertaining morning if I dumped this on my head.....
Uh oh, I've made a huge mess....I could walk all in it and crunch it around a bit...
OR just eat it off the floor...
Hmm, I'm pretty full think I'll clean the rest of this mess up now...
See, it's all good!! All you had to do was take some pictures mom. Easy breezy.
6 comments:
That is some serious cuteness.
He can come clean at my house any time. I'll pay him with lots of hugs & kisses!
Kristin:
Cade has gotten SO Big! He is stinkin' cute! I miss seeing you every Tues. & Thurs. at CLC. :( LOVE the new blog look! It's been a while since I've stopped by, so I'm just catching up....you did an awesome job!
We miss you guys. I ran into Stephanie Harrington at Target the other day and Jarrett and Lucas played in the toy aisles! We should get all the boys together for a play date sometime. We'd love to see y'all!
-Jenna
Kristin, Cade not only looks like Corbin did at the age---but Corbin had an infatuation with the vacuum. He would "vrrrrooooommmm" with his imaginary vacuum for hours every day.
Yes, of course, you can add me to the "list." I saw your mom a few weeks ago...wish I could have seen you, too. Miss you lots.
TOOOOO precious! I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he's changed in the waaaaay too many months since we've seen him! He can come teach Brady a thing or two about cleanin!
kristin
i didn't realize you had a blog until i went back and looked again!
your boys are precious!
today has been a heavy day for all of us.
i know ya'll are praying chuck and family too.
i wrote about kristi and so did amanda today.
just thought i'd tell you.
i probably won't get to go to the funeral but robbie is singing at it...
Post a Comment