Luke had tacky day at school last week. Luke's "tacky" was mild compared to some of his friends, but Luke enjoyed getting to dress himself this day. And the scarf came in handy again. Fun fact - "Tacky the Penguin" is a book series they read during tacky week - super cute books.
6 comments:
He looks so cute!
My niece and nephew had crazy hair day. Their mom happens to be a hair dresser so they were the nest looking kids in the room. He had 3 colors in his hair with a great mohawk!
The 3rd pose is my favorite. I love me some tacky lukey.
Ok...WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING YOUR BLOG??? I LOVE it!!! I can't believe how big Luke is! Yay!! Now I can officially cyber stalk you guys...LOL!
Wow! K and Krew! The pictures are always a hit with this Baba for sure...but your new look has some serious razzle dazzle going on.
Like it a lot~~
Kristin! It's been soooo long. I randomly found your blog tonight and just had to tell you "hi"! I LOVED looking at all the pics of your sweet little boys. They're absolutely adorable! Glad to see you're well. ~tara
Oh My! He is so adorably "tacky"! I love the outfit! He looks tall and so big!
Post a Comment